Welcome to International Bethel Church USA website. Our church also has a sub theme which is to become a House of Prayer for All Nations.
Our Church is pastored by Pastor David Ferry Tasik and supported by his wife, Lindy Tasik. Our Church also tries to become a blessing for America. 90% of our members is consist of Indonesian Philadelphia Community and 10% of our members are from China, Vietnam and America.
Our Church also supported by Bethel Indonesia Church JHCC Jakarta (Pst DR Niko Njotorahardjo), Bethel Indonesia Church Syaloom Jakarta (Pst Yorry Tasik) and Church of God USA.With the subtheme to become a House of Prayer for all Nations, we bless America and city Philadelphia with our Prayer, Praise and Worship. Prayer Tower is one of our activities where the church workers and members pray in unity for the healing and the salvation of our city and nation.
We are also pastoring and monitoring our member with cell group system and we called it COOL Program ( Community of Love ). In this small community, our member were taught and trained to become the winners in Christ. Our member also were trained to serve the Lord as a prayer, Worship Leader and shared their testimony.
We invited you to join us to build the Kingdom of God in America. Let's build the Kingdom of Jesus Christ in this Nation with our Prayer, Praise and Worship also with our life's testimony. God Bless..
1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of scriptures as originally given. The scriptures are infallible, inerrant and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13)
2. We believe in the eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness. (Romans 5:12, 18)
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born by the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6)
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared unto His disciples. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25)
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His Church. (John 14:2-3; and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11)
8. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6)
9. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-45; Galatians 3:14-15)
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts and ministries of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 and Ephesians 4, as manifested in the early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as expressing the true Christian faith. (Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1)
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practised in the early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14) and by deliverance in the name of Jesus.
13. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers.
(1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28)
15. We believe in the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgment in the Lake of Fire for the Devil and his angels. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:14-15)
16. We believe in the eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16), and eternal punishment for the unbelievers. (Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15)
17. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These Churches are under the sovereign headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the gospel. (Acts 15:22; Matthew 16:18; 18:15-20)